REALISE A NETWORKING EVENT FOR SCIENCE COMMUNICATORS.
Building a sustainable network in science communication. How to create momentum?
Networking accelerator with the goal to initiate new collaborations in the field of science communication.
Established, trustful, and engaged community of science communicators who discussed and developed new ideas for future science communication.
Designed an engaging networking event with inspirational impulse speeches, interactive workshops, and innovation tools to enable lively conversation and interaction.
- Designed a ‚community motivation map‘ for participants to express their interest, needs, wishes, and feedback for the conference.
- Custom designed and conducted parallel workshops to develop business models for science communication.
- Developed and conducted a playful scenario workshop to collaboratively create unique science communication projects.
Networking of over 65 professionals from museums / science communication, research, artists, education, and small and medium size business for science communication in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Identified more than 10 collaborative project ideas, some of which were further detailed and progressed in follow-up workshops.
- Identified a range of technology opportunities to foster